Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 July 2010

A letter from Another Happy Customer

Its always nice to recieve a Thankyou from a couple who are pleased with their Wedding Photography.
In the 15 years + I can galdly say that I still have 100 percent Happy Customers in that time.
I dont think there are many wedding photographers that can say this.
Anyway, below is the latest opinion sent to me just the other day.

" Thank you so much Paul for photographing our Wedding! We are absolutely thrilled with the results and the DVD slideshow in particular is such a unique and beautiful keep sake.
You were incredibly inobturisive on the day and we wouldnt have chosen anyone else!
We have already heard many guests talking about booking you.

Thank you again, the photos are the only thing now to show for all the hard work put into the day and we couldnt have asked for any better.
Far exceeded our expectations!
The only photo's I have ever liked of myself! We are eternally grateful.

Jannike Taylor"

How cool is that for a testimonial!!!!

No comments: