Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 August 2011

I was completely in the Dark

The other day a friend of mine asked me if I could quickly take some pictures of his kids. In a rush I slung my camera bag over my shoulder and headed out, remembering my studio lights were still in my car.
Little did I know that my cables and softbox were not.
I had to go ahead with the quick shoot anyway without any lighting.
This wouldnt be a problem but it was so dark that its not something I would have attempted under normal circumstances.
I chose a spot that was comfortable for the kids and and had a little bit of window light. It really was very dark.
However. With 1.8 aperture I managed to get some lovely shots. I feel that they turned out much more relaxed than if I had all the studio equipment set up.
See what you think.



No comments: