Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 May 2013

The Constant

One of my all time favourite shows on TV was lost. This is taken from one of my favourite episodes. Desmond was one of my favourite characters who was trapped on the island after finishing with his girlfriend. He felt unworthy of her and decided to do a boat race around the world to prove his worth. He was shipwrecked for years but never stopped loving her. In this episode he was skipping around in time (I love stuff with time travel) and trying to make contact with his girlfriend in the past. He couldn't change the past as much as he wanted to.
Link below.

http://youtu.be/D-3i4EQ9DFE

2 comments:

AuldAlliance said...

Arrrggh yes Lost. Those were the days. Funnily enough I was recently reading stuff online about Lost. Mainly because I couldn't quite remember how it all ended. Quality!

Reid said...

You should watch Breaking Bad Stefan.I watched the whole Lost series again recently! I enjoyed it all over again. And the ending still got me!