Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 November 2008

Memories like frames from an old cine movie

I put this little 5 minute movie together. My Children are growing up so Quickly and I just wanted to put something short together showing flashes of their little lives so far.

I also have a book coming out shortly of shots which I have taken of them over the years. Its all great being a professional photographer, but its important to take those snaps of the people that are important around you. Before you know it those moments are gone. I realise this when thinking back to old cine film taken of me as a child. Although my memories of those times have faded. The old cine films still remain and remind me of times long ago that would have been lost had they not been captured by my father.

This is why I have posted the short movie and have based my new book on my children.

No comments: