Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 June 2009

Lumix GH-1

I have been after something compact both as a backup camera and something to carry around with me pretty much all the time.
Unfortunately there just isnt a compact that can do everything that I want it to do. Basicly I want a pocket D90 which is not going to happen at least nothing like that for a few years.
I have been keeping an eye out to see if anyone else is going to jump on the old Video and an SLR Bandwagon and sure enough Panasonic have.
The Lumix GH1 is a little smaller than an SLR. Its not going to fit in my pocket but it will be less bulky to carry around.
Now heres the thing! This gorgeous little camera can do 1080p 24fps fully manual video as well as 12mp photo's. It has a flip lcd so you can do some crazy angled photography without having to guess. You can activate auto focus on the video for those moments when its hard to focus manually.
It can also take the old Canon fd lenses (with an adapter) which I have a load of!!
If you have any doubt as to to what this little camera can do, click the link below.


http://www.vimeo.com/5033677

No comments: