Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Busy Summer

Apologies for no posts recently! I have been stretched to the max with weddings and havent even had time to upload anything here yet!
But watch this space as I have more Photo's and more video for you to see.
Strangely I have decided to stick with my Nikon D90 rather than splashing out £2500.00 on the Canon Eos Mkii!!! Why? I here you ask! Surely the D90 at under £1000.00 is not a pro camera!
Rubbish!!! Thats what I say! I have grown so attached to this camera that I got for about £500.00 a few months ago, that I have no need for the Canon! I have managed to overcome the quirks of the video mode and I can honestly say the people that slagged it off saying it was too hard to use can kiss my hairy toe!
I have only done movie at 3 weddings so far but I am so excited at what I have captured at the last two! I fear I am hooked on movie! Dont worry, I have not lost the love for the still image. I have just found another love for another way of capturing moments.
Back to my precious D90! The Still photography is fab also!! If I shoot jpeg, I hardly have to do any post processing to get them to how I desired when I took the photo.
It may be strange I have only decided all this now, but I think it takes a while to bond properly with a piece of camera equipment. It has took a very busy period and many photo's for me to decide if I liked this camera or not. Fact is I love it.
Lately I find myself watching movies on Tv and looking for inspiration for a little Movie of my own.
I have always done this with still phototography. I have always took inspiration from movies I have enjoyed.
So thanks to the Nikon D90 I have regained my old childhood hobby of movie making.
In the next couple of weeks I will post my latest shots all from my precious camera.
Is anyone else feels the love for the D90 let me know and post your comments.

No comments: