Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 February 2009

Not many left now!!!


There used to be a character in Carlisle who used to sell Newspapers on the street who's saying was "NOT MANY LEFT NOW" Everyone could see that he had a huge pile of papers by his feet and in fact there was "VERY MANY left now!"
Maybe we shouldnt have purchased our newspapers from him as it was obvious he was being far from honest. After years of seeing this familiar face shouting the same great big lie every day he was suddenly gone.
It was then that in the same newspapers he used to sell, we all read he had been put in Jail for reasons I wont go into. In 2002 he died.
I have no idea why I am telling you all this apart from the Not Many left now part relating to the fact that I really dont have many available dates left in 2009. I on the other hand am telling the truth, wont be going to prison and also hopefully wont be dying any time soon!
I seem to be getting a huge amount of booking enquiries at the moment.
Unfortunately I do only have certain dates left for 2009/2010. It gets to this point in the year that it is more likely I will be already booked if somebody asks for a date in 2009.

I find this frustrating when its a couple who have chosen me to do their wedding photography out of hundreds of other photographers in the Uk and they find I am already booked.

A couple of times clients have actually changed their wedding dates so I could be their photographer which is a real compliment.

I do have most dates left in November and December this year if anyone is having a winter wedding.

There are a couple of dates left in April, and May.

June, July and August are pretty much fully booked but there are odd dates dotted about that are still available.

September and October have a couple of dates left also.

The moral of the story is book your photographer at the same time as your venue or you may have to settle for a photographer you didnt really want.

No comments: