Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 March 2008

I just dont know

Sorry for the late post and no picture this time.
The wedding fayre today was the busiest I have ever been to. Almost every photographer in carlisle was there.
I did look at they're work and still believe I am the best!
Lots of interest but no bookings from my home town today.
Maybe carlisle people just can't see how pure my work is! Maybe I should just face the fact that I will never be accepted by most people here. I did notice that my stand was the most meek out of all the photographers!
They had display material that put mine to shame! But surely its the actual photography that makes the difference.
Most people don't normally book on the day but I thought I might have some answers after today. I was hoping I would have bookings today! As it is I feel I have failed for today!

No comments: