Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 April 2009

2nd Time Lucky!

Although I photograph a lot of weddings of couples who are getting married for the first time, I also do a lot of couples that are getting married for a second time.
I'm doing quite a few this year and in no way is it less important than someone who has never been married before.
One of my friends is getting married again this year and he's younger than me!!!! So its not unusual for someone to get it wrong even while they are still young.
I admire people that get married again, as sometimes their heart was once broken and it has took somebody really special to help heal those open wounds.
Many people never get married again. Many of these people have had their hearts broken and will never take the risk.
I love a quote that my friend advised me of once.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."

I think some people misunderstand this quote and think that it means to have a care free attitude. I think it means that we should not put up barriers to keep us from something or someone that would make us happy.

No comments: