Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Latest Dalston Hall Wedding Update

I went through all the wedding photography in greater depth from my latest wedding at Dalston Hall and I am over the moon with the results!
Not only that, I started putting the little movie together and I am stunned at the quality of it!
I used the D90 handheld as it really was just used to pass time in between my shooting the photographs.
I can see very little jello camera shake effect at this stage. Although once its on the big screen it may be more apparent.
As I say, I am a wedding photographer not a videographer but I have always had an interest in movies.
Its movies from which I get most of my inspiration for my still images.
I wont be posting anything on here until the couple have had their viewing, so you will have to wait a couple of weeks to see the results of both the still and movie photography from the day.
My brother is a very talented videographer so I will get his feedback after I have finished editing the movie.
So far looking at the still photography I have done from this wedding "They are fantastic!!"

No comments: