Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 June 2008

And now I return


Well I'm back and the picture above is pretty much how I have looked for the last few weeks!
For anyone who didnt watch the season Finale of Lost last night it was pretty good!
Another one of those "What on earth" moments at the end. I wont spoil it for anyone that hasnt caught up yet but it was a bit of a shock as to who was in the coffin!
Very good though!
Anyway I'm currently looking for a decent compact (digital) for a personal project! I have wanted a Ricoh GR Digital for some time now as its the only digital compact I know where the noise looks like film grain. A lot of the digital crowd hate it because it doesnt try to hide the noise at the higher iso's. I really hate the way other digital camera's try and hide it by smudgy smearyness. The GR Digital embraces it and it looks good! Maybe not so much in colour but in black and white it looks fantastic for what I want!
The GRD 2 unfortunately is not quite as grainy so it will be the Grd that I will be getting!
I'll post some results on here when I have the little beast!!!

No comments: