Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 June 2008

It all Changes


Its funny how everything changes as you get older! At school although I was never bullied, I still knew which lads not to get in the way of.Back then I used comedy to get out of most scrapes!
Anyway the reason I mention this is that while I was doing a wedding on Saturday I noticed a familiar face.It was the hardest guy from my school and I was amazed he actually recognised me. Not only did he know who I was, but he was very polite to me and even asked me if I wanted a drink! Later he also asked me if I would take a photo of him and his wife! This is someone who would have ripped my head clean off when I was at school and I'm sure was probably a lot more popular than than me with the girls, but as time has gone by he now looks much older than me and has lost the freshness of youth! I on the other hand have obviously been drinking from the fountain of youth, as the ladys now flock to me like I am some kind of superstar! This may be a slight exageration but there is a truth behind it! I'm not arrogant I'm just confident in my photography, myself as a person and my fantasticly firm buttocks!

1 comment:

marcus doyle said...

Nice to see the return of the Reid.
I too drank from the fountain of youth but my hair fell out which is the price you pay when you are as handsome as me.