Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 June 2008

A cheap Alternative


Yes for those of you photographers who have been considering buying the latest £3000.00 digital camera so as to improve the dynamic range of your images just hold on! There is an alernative and its like the difference between Pong and Xbox 360!! You can purchase a camera from asda with a much better dynamic range! Its about £3.00 and its called a fun snap! I do go on about fun snaps a lot don't I! Truthfully though it is kind of weird that even a fun snap has many strengths over the most expensive digital camera! As mentioned film has a much greater dynamic range than digital. You can also print the results on high quality fibre based paper that no inkjet paper even comes near in quality.
So let's all get fun snaps and take over the world! Let's stop the digital revolution right now!
I like digital really as you know and I use digital cameras myself. But I won't turn my back on film ever! The video game Pong is still good as well, although it will burn a static image onto your brand new 42 inch Lcd Screen!!!

No comments: