Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Shaven by children enjoyed by all


My long locks have been getting on my nerves for the last few days and I have felt like going to the hairdressers but I just haven't had time. So inbetween customer appointments I hunted out some clippers that had only recently been used for trimming the dogs moustache and the hair around his anus! And before you ask, this is necessary so the sausages that come out of his tiny hole don't get tangled up in his fur! Something I have also considered doing on myself.
Anyway, I asked my daughter and her friends who are all around 11 years old if they would mind shaving my head for me. After tearing themselves away from bebo or whatever it is, it wasn't long before my head was completely shaved!
I now find I can move my head much faster and am much more nimble! This can only be a good thing as sometimes I do need to move fast to capture that perfect shot!

No comments: