Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 June 2008

The things you see when you havent got your sniper rifle



Just walking round Carlisle when the sun is out and there is a strange phenomanam of Girls with fat Bellys on show with their navals pierced. The above photo maybe a slight exageration of this, but its not that far from the truth. I often wonder if they can see what they look like themselves.

If I was asked to take their photo would they be offended when they see the results. I dont do any over the top air brushing/ photoshop work on any of my photo's so although I'm sure they would look their best in my photo's, would it be how they pictured themselves?

I once went extremely over the top with a photo I did of a girl once. I worked for hours, slimming down certain parts, removing double chins and general blemish removal. When I looked at the original picture, I realised I had made her into a completely different person!

I showed my wife Jayne the after shot and she was very impressed. It was only when I showed her the before shot that she and I agreed there was no way I would ever get away with such extensive Photoshop surgery! I think I will start showing my Belly off in public to follow this marvelous trend. Mind you with my finely toned Abdominal muscles I would put them all to shame. At least after I had put myself through photoshop!!!


No comments: