Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Headshots


Every couple of months I have regular work from a casting agent who takes on wannabe actors onto his agency after a short audition. This was a job I had to rush back from Alton Towers to do on Sunday. Its quite an eye opener seeing so many people hungry for fame. Some its so obvious that they will get nowhere. Others you can see potential there to star in the next episode of Hollyoaks. Its quite hard sometimes to get nice flattering headshots as many that audition dont seem to have made an effort at all. There is a makeup artist there, but I really dont know where they come from as sometimes it is just plain terrible looking. One man walked up for his headshot looking like a Ghost, he had that much white powder on! Even the guy that owns the agency spotted that one!

I do find it all interesting though and although its not my usual thing of capturing the moment, its a client I have had for 15 years and its flattering that he has never went elswhere for his shots. I wish all those wannabe actors all the best. The rest I will see the next time I order my double whopper with fries!

No comments: