Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 June 2008

The Return of Lenny Long Legs




It is a fine day today as one of my best friends returns for a couple of weeks for the first time in years!
He moved away to Australia and although we have stayed in touch, like most blokes we aint very good at that sort of thing! He is a complete star and I remember when I first met him probably about 15 years ago now, I asked him if I could take a picture of his arse! He was of course a bit scared! Although he still did oblige when he found out I was a professional photographer. It was for a specific project I was doing at the time so I don't randomly ask people to let me take pictures of their bottoms! What I was most interested in was the tattoo which still amuses me today. It simply reads MADE IN CARLISLE! What patrionism to this great border city to have such a tattoo!
Anyway I look forward to seeing him again, so much so that I think don't really know how I will react when I see him again! It all sounds a bit gay, but me and Cruddace went through quite a bit together! We had some great laughs but even more importantly we had both been there for each other during some bad times! I've found it rare to find friendships like that! You can have drinking buddies that come and go and the times they go is usually when the hard times come! I've been very lucky over the years and have quite a few friends that are still best friends even after 20 years or so! I can honestly say cruddace is one of the best!
Nobody ever asked to take a picture of my arse! I don't know how I feel about that actually!

No comments: